Home > Returns Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created a 14 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to all customers irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- E Mail us as soon as possible (to the e mail address noted below), advising us that you wish to return the product and the date you intend to post the product back to us.
- You must quote the original invoice reference number on all correspondence.
- Advise us of the reason why you are returning the product.
- Advise us of any applicable tracking reference for the parcel you intend to return to us.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the returned goods.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to: The Makers Emporium, 26 High Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1PP.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
In the event that you receive your item damaged or faulty it is your responsibility to make contact within the 14 days to arrange a solution. The Makers Emporium will pay return postage on Faulty and Damaged goods ONLY.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- Computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- Toiletries and cosmetics;
- Any product made to your specification;
- Any product made to order;
- Any product personalised or adapted for you;
- Gift vouchers.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
Our full name is: The Makers Emporium
Our registered address is: 26 High Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1PP.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org